Friday, August 5, 2011

My First Treasury!

I'm so excited!
Last week, I FINALLY got my Etsy shop up and running with a few of the necklaces from the series that I was working on to restock in the restaurant for the summer.
The very next day I found that I was chosen to be a part of this beautiful treasury.
I couldn't be more thrilled than to be in a treasury surrounded with everything hydrangea!
The curator doesn't have a shop that I can promote in return but I am ever grateful she included me, thank you Crow1
And thank you Barbara for helping me to learn how to capture the treasury to post here!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Laura. I saw that darling necklace in person ... it definitely deserves Treasury status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, CONGRATS on her new Etsy shop - you did it!! I went and "hearted" it already. :-) And your first Treasury the next day?? Well I think that's a sure sign of good things to come! Congrats on the Treasury as well!
    Been thinking of you and hope things are getting back to somewhat normal - will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails