Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Pretties

I need to share with you my treasures from the meet and greet at Artbliss.
There was so much to choose from,  but these are the pretties that came home with me. Aren't they beautiful? The fold formed and enameled earrings on the left are from Melissa Manley. The copper and turquoise earrings on the right are from Deryn Mentock.  The gorgeous lampworked bead set is a limited edition for the bang gals bracelet from Kerry Bogert.  I haven't had the pleasure of taking a class with Kerry yet, but I met her at Beadfest Philly and watched her do a demo and purchased her book Totally Twisted. These colors are all my favorites! Yummy!


2 comments:

  1. They are very pretty but I'm prejudiced & love your creations more....glad you had a good time....love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! And it was so wonderful to meet you, and thank you for the terrific 'bliss' charm! I love it! So envious of your rolling mill...I'm going to get one myself, maybe next year, though. Hope to see you again at another fun class!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails